Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Reflections

I had the most wonderful birthday last week! In fact, it lasted through to this past Sunday, when my son, James, treated me to a movie, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." It was an awesome movie, and I really enjoyed seeing it with James! I cherish those Mother and son moments for sure! I was so happy to recieve b-day cards from my beautiful Mom, my loving sister, my friends, and the very heartfelt b-day message from my oldest brother. I was so surprized to read all the sweet b-day wishes from my family and friends on my fb page...it brought tears to my eyes. Many thanks and hugs to all of you!!
My sweet husband gave me a brand new Dell laptop. It's the model where you can change the top cover to different designs. I just love it! And I love that I'm not stuck at my desk when on the compter anymore! ;) My Craigy has really been spoiling me lately.....I think I'll keep him. **wink-wink**

Well...I'm not ashamed to tell my age, but turning 49 has really made me think about my life...how blessed I am, who I can count on, and what I want to accomplish this last year of my fourtys. I've learned that forgiveness is the key to letting go of the haters from my past....and I'm almost there. I'm looking forward to this next year of my life. I have a feeling it's going to be memorable one!! :-]

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*