Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

My post is featured!

Yay! My post in featured on the Artisan Beaders blog! :D Every week, my dear sweet friend Vicki, does a "Technique Tuesday" post, and this week, I share a few of my favorite organizational ideas. Here's a hint, one of them is a popcicle maker, and it only costs 1 dollar! It's great for holding my beading tools, and I love the ease of it. My husband would tell you I'm an organizational freak! But...I don't think so. For me, organizing makes things easy to find, and I like easy. Everything in my home has it's place, except when the hubby uses something and doesn't put it back where it goes. We are total opposites when it comes to being organized. And his non-organizational skills drives me nuts sometimes! Don't get me wrong....I make messes all the time. Especially when I'm in beading mode or baking mode, but I do put things away when I'm done. I guess I've just always been that way. The hubby usually has an organized mess, but with his non-organizing and my extreme organizing skills, we somehow work well together. We balance each other out, and that's a good thing. :) So....what about you? How do you organize your crafts? Check out my organizational post here, and leave a comment. Thanks for reading!

2 comments :

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

WOO HOO Brenda! Congrats! It was a great article though. Gave me a bunch of ideas for storage units. Thanks! :-D

Brenda. said...

Thanks Donna! :-)

*BLOG ARCHIVE*