Friday, August 7, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

New Weekend Special

With the economy creating hard times for everyone (including myself), I decided to have a "Weekend Deal" and offer a 25% discount on any and all jewelry items in my Etsy Shop. This fabulous deal will run this weekend, August 8th & 9th. Click here to shop and save this weekend.
One of my newest pair of earrings, "Camila". Designed with gorgeous Copper Shell Pearls and Glass flowers ~ $20.25 with 25% off ~ That's a $6.75 savings! This is 1 of 20 jewelry pieces for sale at my new online store. This pair of earrings, "Peace", adorns Red Jasper and Antique Brass peace charms linked to unique Antique Brass connectors. Click here to learn more about these earrings and to see all of my designs on Twolia.com.

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*