Monday, September 6, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Good friends

 "Friends are kisses blown to us by angels"

I had a friend do something so nice for me today, and it got me thinking.....where would we be without friends? Friends enter our lives...they can stay for a short while or for a lifetime. Each one plays a part in your path of life. They respect you, love you, laugh with you, cry with you, comfort you, party with you, go through the motions with you, tell you the truth about that dress making you look fat, share with you, listen to you, praise you, give you strength, remind you that you can do anything, be there for you in good & bad times, and support you. Friends are like family and for some of us, friends are our family! I don't know where I would be without the friends I have today. And the same goes for friends in the past that have come and gone. Each one has played an important role in my life. I cherish all my friends, past & present. They mean the world to me!

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*