Friday, May 3, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

My Petal Boxes

Last year I was struggling with the kind of packaging I wanted to do in regard to my etsy orders. I love "handmade" and making some kind of box for my handmade jewelry to arrive in was a big deal to me. I wanted my customers to feel the whole "handmade" experience, so I was stoked to find some very pretty petal box templates from forchicsake.com!
Here are a few samples of my own petal boxes made with scrapbooking paper. They're the perfect size for jewelry, and they're great for gift giving too! I top them off by wrapping with colored twine and a pretty tag.
Making your own petal boxes is so easy! And...you can coordinate the designs for the holidays, weddings, birthdays or whatever you want. If you don't want to make your own, I'll be listing petal box sets in my etsy shop very soon.

"Happy May!"

2 comments :

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh, Brenda! These are so lovely!!!

May I ask how they travel in the mail? Can you just slip them into a bubble mailer, or do you place them in a box to mail? Our mail guy must sit on our mail because it often arrives wrinkled or squashed.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

And you are going to be a Grandma!!!! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! xoxo :-)

BJewelryBox said...

Hi Crystal! SO happy to see you! :)

Thank you for the congrats! I'm overjoyed about being a Grandma soon!

One petal box is fine to ship in a med. size bubble envelope. Two or more need to ship in a box for sure. I wrap the petal box with small bubble wrap before placing in the bubble envelope, and it fits perfectly. I haven't had any complaints about them being damaged either.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my family! Went to a special Mother's Day all you can eat brunch and it was sooooo good. I hope you had a great Mother's Day too!
Many HUGS to you! :)

*BLOG ARCHIVE*