Sunday, October 26, 2008
and the leaves are changing their colors to golden browns, soft oranges, and rich deep reds. This is my interpretation of capturing falling leaves and their changing Autumn colors. It is also part of the Artisan Beaders Street Team's October Challenge, "Fall Into Color." Citrine cubes, garnet triangles & leaves, and chocolate colored rounds surround a beautiful glass lampwork leaf with a tiny ladybug perched on it. The focal leaf was handcrafted by Deronda Designs. To see more of the lovely October challenge pieces, check out the team's Flickr page.
- ► 2013 ( 10 )
- ► 2012 ( 40 )
- ► 2011 ( 39 )
- ► 2010 ( 77 )
- ► 2009 ( 67 )
- A Treasured Friend and TeamMate Passes
- It's Monday and You Know What That Means.............
- Autumn has arrived...........
- ABST Giveaway Winner is................
- I've been Tagged! Twice!!
- Tis The Season For A GIVEAWAY!
- Look at the Artisan Beaders.............
- ABST Holiday Gift Guide
- October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Boxes Are Ready!
- ▼ October ( 10 )