Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

A Treasured Friend and TeamMate Passes

My good and very close friend, Cori of "CC Design," passed away early Monday morning from a brain anurisum. All of her team members from ABST are so very heartbroken. It's a truely sad day. We are going to miss Cori so so much. I became friends with Cori over a year ago. We emailed eachother all the time, then found ourselves talking on the phone at least twice a week. She lived in Missouri, while I reside in WA State, so we couldn't visit eachother everday like we wished we could. I know people come into our lives for a reason. You never know how long they will stay... maybe a day, a few months, or years. I feel so blessed to have known Cori and to have been a close friend. Something that maybe a lot of her online friends didn't know was that Cori had the most contagious laugh. And she could put a smile on my face on the worst day. She brightened my days, and I will miss her sooooo much. Dear sweet Cori....I will see you again one day. We will meet face to face and laugh again. Until then, you will be missed and always loved.........

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*