Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

The Spreader of Love

I'm so very happy today! I got a sale from my Etsy shop late last night. A sweet customer that just happened to pick one of my bracelets from her Christmas gift list. How cool is that? So..for now, my shop is not longer moribund. Yay! :D Then, this morning I woke up to receiving a very special blog award from a very special person, Sue, of "Signature Sterling."
Sue bestowed upon me "The Spreader of Love" award!! I feel truely blessed to have such caring and supportive friends, and I "Thank You Sue" for brightening my day just a lil bit more and reminding me that I am loved! ((HUGS))
And now, I bestow the honor of spreading the love to:
Deronda of Deronda Designs
Deborah of Beadology.US
Nicole of Beadwright
Here are the rules to spread the love!
(1) Post a copy of the award on your blog post. (2) Mention who gave you the award. (3) Pass the award on to 6 others. (4) Leave a message on their blog letting them know the honor has been bestowed upon them.

2 comments :

hyperboLEE said...

So glad you're no longer moribund - LOL!!!

Congrats - and thanks for the award!

*.Lee

DVArtist said...

Brenda thank you so much!! What a nice way to start my week.
~hugs~
Nicole

*BLOG ARCHIVE*