Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

CrAZy SPRING FLING SALE

I've decided to put everything in my Etsy Shop on sale! Includes my newest jewelry pieces too. Lets face it, the economy just plain sux right now, and I don't want people to miss out on purchasing a quality handmade jewelry piece from me, so starting today, April 12th, you can take 25% off any item. A 25% discount will be applied whether you choose 1 item, 2 items, or even 5 items! When finished shopping, please Do NOT Pay. I will send you a revised invoice reflecting your savings. Pretty simple, huh! And a great way to save on upcoming holiday gifts for the jewelry lover in your life. This is one of my newest necklaces, "Playing in the Garden." It's loaded with Czech Glass Teardrops & Citrine Rondelles with a pretty butterfly & flowers adorning Sterling Silver chain. Save $22.00 with 25% off! Another new jewelry piece this year is my "Color me Softly" Copper Shell Pearls & Crystals bracelet. You can save a total of $10.75 for this lovely bracelet. My "Crazy Spring Fling Sale" ends April 30th. Check it out at my Etsy Shop, "The Jewelry Box." Have a great day and Happy Shopping!!

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*