Monday, November 2, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Featured on Beader's Showcase


I woke up this morning to find "Gwyneth" (one of my handmade bracelets) featured in this week's showcase on the Beader's Showcase. A really nice way to start my Monday! I found Beader's Showcase around a month ago from a friend's blog. I was impressed with the layout of the site and what they do there, so I registered right away. It's not a selling site. Just like their logo states, it is  "A place for all beaders to showcase their creations." And that's exactly what it is! The owners are a sweet couple and very nice. In fact, everyone I've met there is nice and always willing to help. I love that! Besides posting your creations, you can join different groups, post & view tutorials/videos, make comments, build your own page, and lots of other cool stuff. They even host events and treasure hunts from time to time. If this is something you're looking for, sign up and add me as a friend. My page is here.


I feel blessed and honored to be in the showcase this week and to be part of a community that brings beaders together.
Many heartfelt thanks to Jeff & Ann @ Beader's Showcase!

2 comments :

Orion Designs said...

Congrats Brenda -- I saw your bracelet in the feature section! Thanks for introducing me to that site. I need to explore more of it.

Brenda. said...

aww thank you Vicki! :)

*BLOG ARCHIVE*