Monday, August 2, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

August Birthday Month Sale

It's August 2nd, and it's my birthday!
I have to admit, I don't like getting older. In a perfect world, I would stay young forever! But...I would rather be thirty something than say...in my twenties. The twenties were hard for me. I was busy raising my son on my own, although I did find time to do a lil partying, but we won't go there. lol!:D

Anyway...since it's my b-day month, I've decided to have a sale! I've made a special section in my shop titled, "AUGUST BIRTHDAY MONTH SALE". You can also click here if you like. All of the jewelry pieces on sale are marked down 50 to 70% off.

This bracelet, "Summer Meadow", is only $13.50. That's just over 50% off the original price.

 This necklace, "Surf -n- Sand", is just $16.00. A great bargain from the original price of $35!
The ribbon is soft blue silk with porcelain beads, and sterling silver accents.

Anyway...you get the idea. I hope you will find something you love at a price you can't resist. Feel free to pass my sale event around to family & friends.

I just found out I'm in this lovely treasury! WOOT! Thanks Ronny! A great way to start my B-Day!
Happy August everyone & Happy Shopping!

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*