Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

My Winter Inspired Design

We're getting lots of snow today, which makes it the perfect time to share my Artbeads.com "Winter Enchantment" design.  When Artbeads asked their design partners to create a design representing what they find beautiful and/or inspiring about the Winter season, I knew exactly what I wanted to make, and I knew I wanted to use materials from their beautiful Swarovski Elements collection.  I couldn't be more satisfied!  The colors are amazing...even more so in person!  They turned out to be the perfect mix I was hoping for!
"Midnight Winter Moon"
 Winter in the Northwest is absolutely beautiful!  I love how the snow blankets everything and outlines every little branch on the trees surrounding my home, but I especially love the way the moon sparkles at night after it's been snowing all day.  It's such a beautiful sight to see!
I fell in love with the stunning Crescent Moon Crystal Pendant and chose to build my design around it.  The color of the pendant is called, "Silver Shade" and it's very beautiful.  It's loaded with facets for lots of sparkle too!  If you love moon pendants like me, click here to see more.  I decided to display the pendant with the toggle, cause the toggle is just too pretty to hide. ;-)  It's an Antique Silver-Plated Toggle with spirals and dots on both sides of it.  It fits perfect with my theme!  I connected the bar to the cutest little Star Link that I found in Artbeads Sterling Silver Links collection, and I love it!  Since my bracelet has a "night-time" Winter theme and is mostly silver and crystals, I added a few stars to dangle with the moon pendant.... a Crystal Star and a TierraCast Antique Silver Star.  Both of them look so pretty and add the right amount of texture.
I mixed an array colors in my design.  The Swarovski Crystals and Pearls are silver shade, sapphire & dark sapphire, air blue opal, dark indigo, light azore, crystal, night blue and light grey.  All are SO vivid and beautiful!  Being able to shop by color on Artbeads is always a huge help.  You can shop by size too!  Even though the beads didn't really need it, I added spacers and bead caps to some of them anyway.  I love the way they make them pop and stand out even more!  Artbeads has a huge variety of them in their Jewelry Findings collection.  All in all, I'm very satisfied with every item I used for my Winter design.  I've already put most of them on my "must have" list! :-)

For more details on all of the components used for my bracelet design, check out my New Artbeads.com Review Post.

Many thanks to Artbeads.com for the opportunity to create a design from what I find so dreamy and mesmerizing about my Winters in the Northwest.



I participate with Artbeads.com blogging community, as an Design Partner, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement, as it pertains to the products received. Thank you.

1 comment :

Orion Designs said...

Love this bracelet Brenda -- it definitely says winter and icicles to me!

*BLOG ARCHIVE*