Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Enjoying Summer!

Long time no blogging.....again. :-P  It's been a busy Summer.
Lots of crafting, home projects, making jewelry and taking care of my gardens.
I got this tropical lily last year, and it's
doubled it's gorgeous blooms this year. The colors are amazing!
This is my orchid patch that has jumped out of my front garden and into the front yard. Hard to believe I started out with 1 orchid in 2008. My late MIL gave it to me, and I know she would be thrilled to see all of them today. I feel like it's a message from her telling me she loves me and that she's okay. Call me weird...but that's how I look at it.
I've been playing with resin a lot this Summer and have made quite a few pieces. I have become addicted! But that's a good thing. ;-D I'll be listing my new resin creations to my shop very soon.
August is the last month to enjoy Summer on the eastern side of WA State, so I'm getting outside as much as possible and getting lots of natural vitamin D. I hope everyone is having a fun Summer!
Thanks for reading and happy creating!

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*