Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

I just hopped on my laptop to check my email and found out that my "Jessie's Butterfly Necklace" is featured on Artbeads.com's Blog for Beaders!
Last May, I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in Artbeads "What's Old is New Again" design partner's challenge. The idea was to take something old and/or something that you love and put your own spin on it using components from Artbeads.com and making it new again. And that's what I did with my late Aunt Jessie's butterfly pin. You can read how I did it here.

Lots of stunning pieces were created from all of the design partners! To see them, "ohhh" & "ahhh" over them and maybe even drool a lil bit [LOL] just go to Artbeads Facebook page and check out the Design Partner's Photo Gallery I and Photo Gallery II. Feel free to "like" and comment on as many as you want. There are so many beautiful designs!

Thank you SO MUCH to Artbeads for this awesome opportunity and for featuring my necklace today! You made my day!!

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*