Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Now this is a sunrise

and a sunset!
This stunning Treasury was curated by the lovely Charlotte of CharlotteStyle. She was so sweet to include my padparascha crystal earrings. They look so happy among all the other gorgeous items, which by the way, are all handmade and for sale. Click on the picture to learn more. 

While you're browsing the above items, be sure to take a peek at the curator's lovely shop, "CharlotteStyle."

"Thank You Charlotte!!!"

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda! Found you from you finding me LOL! Your jewelry creations are BEAUTIFUL!

It certainly is nice 'knowing' someone who understands chronic pain. Isn't it amazing when you have a real day.. free from pain? I feel like I am on top of the world! Love that you are a cat lover and are owned by 5 :-) You're my kind of purrson :-)

Warmly,
Hannah

*BLOG ARCHIVE*