Monday, May 11, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

A Perfect Day

My Mother's day started out perfect and ended perfect! How cool is that! The weather was sunny and beautiful, did'nt do any housework or cooking, got to visit my sweet MIL (Flo), played with my beads a lil, and had a wonderful time with my son (James), my DIL (Jenny), and my sweet hubby (Craig). James & Jenny gave me these beautiful flowers and the most loving card. Made my eyes tear up a lil. With all the ups and downs lately with the economy the way it is, and my hubby being laid off, and with the illness I live with everyday....yesterday really reminded me that I do have a good life. I'm surrounded with people who love and care for me and I them. I may not be super rich or very healthy, but I have my small family, my close friends, and of course my beads (lol). And you know what....that's enough for me. I hope you had as nice of a Mother's Day as I did! Peace! :)

3 comments :

brokenteepee said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day.

Orion Designs said...

What a perfect day!

Deronda designs... said...

And the flowers are gorgeous as well.

*BLOG ARCHIVE*