Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

The holidays are here...

and so are lots and lots of handmade holiday-themed jewelry out there! I've made a few myself, but haven't managed to get all my photos completed yet. I sure hope Santa brings me a new and much better camera! As long as it's a Cannon and has an awesome zoom, I'll be a happy camper.


Here is one of my holiday bracelets, "Peppermint Candy." I wanted mix it up and have the whole piece be the focal, so I ended up with this pretty design and used silver coil stars (which I have way too many of) for one side and red shell pearls for the other. To see more of my bracelet, click here. And to see a couple more holiday pieces, go to my etsy shop.

If you are looking for gorgeous handmade jewelry gifts, check out the Artisan Beaders Street team here

Happy Christmas Shopping!

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*