Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Twilight

I don't usually post about movies, but I just finished watching "Twilight" and I have to say, I really liked it!! I know, I know, I'm a lil late seeing it, okay.....A LOT late! I have no excuse either. Last week, I was loading movies into my Netflix queue, and I came across the movie. So, I thought, "what the heck?, I want to see what all the buzz is about." If I like it, I like it, and if I don't, then I don't. Well, I have to admit  that it really intrigued me. I found myself so involved in it, that I didn't even pay attention to Craig talking to me. He does that quite often when we watch a movie.....don't ask me why, cause I have no idea. After ten years of marriage, you learn to zone them out when needed. LOL Anyway, I just had to hop on here and post about the movie. I now understand all the fuss, and I must say, for an old married woman, I couldn't take my eyes off of Edward! ooola..la!! ;)
Now that I'm hooked, I've got to see "New Moon!"

2 comments :

Orion Designs said...

I have not yet succumbed to the Twilight mania ... I'm trying to hold out.

Brenda. said...

lol Vicki! I tried for a long time, but eventually I caved...my curiosity got the best of me! :P

*BLOG ARCHIVE*