Monday, December 28, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

New bracelet designs

Over the holidays, I made some different bracelet designs. I love making all jewelry pieces, but lately, I'm really into making bracelets. Don't know why... I just go with the voices in my head! LOL  Anywho, this is one of my newest. I call it, "Rocker Chic." That was the first thing I thought after making it. Maybe it's because of the Prehnite nuggets or the Sterling chains. Either way, I'm loving this design!


I made another bracelet with the same chain design made with Turquoise rectangles & Black Onyx. It's called, "Moody Blues" and you can see it here in my etsy shop.

2 comments :

Orion Designs said...

This is a great bracelet with a wonderful design!

Brenda. said...

aww..thank you so much Vicki! :)

*BLOG ARCHIVE*