Monday, December 7, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

My Beads Are On Their Way!

I'm so excited! My Artbeads order was shipped today! I can't wait to show you the beautiful silver and glass beads I ordered....so...here's a sneek peek at one of the pieces. It is a "Czech Glass Turquoise/Gaspeite Mix w/ Picasso Grooved Rectangle." I love the colors, and the grooved textures make it that much more interesting.


Click HERE to see all the Czech Glass Grooved Rectangles from Artbeads. And stay tuned to see how I use this gorgeous bead in a bracelet design very soon. :)

Check out my 40% Off Clearance Sale at my Etsy Shop! Ends 12/31/09

And subscribe to my newsletter right here on my blog for even more savings.

1 comment :

Orion Designs said...

That looks like a very special bead! Have fun with your new bead arrivals!

*BLOG ARCHIVE*