Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

A New Necklace with Artbeads' V-Day Beads & Components

I was finally able to muster up a photo of my newest jewelry piece I made with Valentine's Day beads & components from Artbeads. Please excuse the not so good photo. I use natural light for all my jewelry photos, but rainy & cloudy days make photo taking very challenging.

I call this petite Lariat necklace design, "I ♥ U."
I love the Sterling Silver Heart Links! (They are 15% off right now) They would work great in an earring design, which is what I had planned, until this necklace design popped into my head. And you know me, I listen to the voices in my head....so I've been told. ;) I used a Sterling Heart Link to attach the chain tassels and to attach to the focal Sterling heart. The Sterling heart is actually part of one of my toggle sets. How cool is that?! I accented the Sterling chain tassels with the cutest Sterling Silver Key to Heart Charm, one of my Fire-Polished purple Glass beads, a Metallite Antique Silver Heart (which has granulations along the outside edge), and an adorable Metallite Antique Silver Double Heart w/Kisses strung with an Amethyst Pearlized Heart. At the top of the tassels, I added another Antique Silver Heart bead and one of my Fire-Polished very light-purple Glass beads. For added flair, (I love flair!) I linked 2 Amethyst Pearlized Hearts to each side of another Sterling Heart Link. I finished this necklace with a Silver-Plated lobsterclaw clasp and added a 1" extender accented with......you guessed it, another Amethyst Pearlized Heart. I think I'm in love with the Pearlized Hearts!! *wink* Seriously though, every product I've received from Artbeads for this necklace and the previous designs is very well made. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for top quality stuff!


Well ladies and gents, this ends my fun and creativity reviewing  Valentine's Day Beads & Components from Artbeads. Not only have I had a lot of fun, but I've stretched my creative mind, and I've added more beads to my "must have" list! :-)
Thanks for reading!



I participate with Artbeads.com blogging community, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received. Thank you.

1 comment :

Regina said...

very nice, I like it. Love the cookies too!

*BLOG ARCHIVE*