Monday, February 15, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Peanut Butter & Chocolate

I made these yummy cookies for Valentine's Day.....and there's still a few left! :O  LOL!


They are peanut butter with Hershey Kisses on top. So simple to make, and especially good right when they come out of the oven!  I was going to get really fancy and bake sugar cookies and decorate them with icing and all that good stuff, but my hubby loves peanut butter, and since I hadn't made these in a while, I figured these would be perfect.

 
I ended up baking so many that I made up a sweet basket full for my son & daughter-in-law. Everyone loved them, and I have a feeling I'll be making more long before another holiday! :D
ahhh.....peanut butter & chocolate...a delicious combination!

2 comments :

DVArtist said...

OMGGGGGG Brenda send some of those to me!!! They are all so perfect and look so delicious. I guess these are not on my WW. LOL

Nicole/Beadwright

Orion Designs said...

Wow -- these look bakery-perfect! I do wish we lived closer. hehe

*BLOG ARCHIVE*