Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Wuthering Heights

I've always enjoyed watching the local public TV station, and about two years ago, I started watching the Masterpiece Theater features every Sunday night. Earlier last year, I got the opportunity to watch Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights" and I fell in love with it! Even though I'm a scary movie freak, I love a good love story, and this one is at the very top of my list.


I purchased the DVD two weeks ago and finally took a day off from everything and watched it earlier today with my baby girl, Crizzy (my 18 yr. old kitty.) I've been hanging out with Crizzy a lot more these days since she was diagnosed with Lymphoma. By the way, for those that know, she's doing great! Eating, drinking, and is much stronger and has more energy since we started the depomedrol injections. She's a strong girl, just like her Mama, and I really feel she's going to be around a lot longer than is expected. 
Anyway...sorry to get off topic. The actors are superb! Tom Hardy plays the perfect role as Heathcliff, plus he's very easy on the eyes too. *wink-wink* It's such a strong passionate movie, and I actually cried a few times. If you haven't seen this version of the movie, then you're missing out! I'm not sure if you can rent the DVD, but E-Bay is a good source for buying it. I only paid $13.00....a great deal for a true classic!

1 comment :

DVArtist said...

Good for you to take a day just to watch a very good movie.

Nicole/Beadwright

*BLOG ARCHIVE*