Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Get Your Entry in NOW...


and you could be the very lucky winner of a $1000 shopping spree from Artbeads.com! 
I know exactly what I'd do if I won. First, I'd probably faint, then after coming back to my senses, I'd do a major crazy happy dance and contact all my friends. After that,  I think I'd have to celebrate with some kind of foo foo drinks and more happy dancing! LOL! I know that I would share the wealth too and spread a little bead joy among my close friends. Besides, passing on some good fortune is a good thing!

So...what will you do if you win? Have any idea what you would buy? Well, you have until this Thursday, March 4th, 2010 at 11:59pm (PST) to enter. The contest is open to United States and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) and you must be over the age of 18. Click here to enter and Good luck to everyone!
For the official rules, click here.

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*