Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Part 2 • Artbeads • The Beauty of Spring

As promised, here is one of my earring designs made with components from Artbeads.

I'm calling them, "Lavender Dreams."
I had a couple of Lavender Camelia resin flowers left over, so I paired them my own Peridot gemstones and accented them with Sterling Silver bead caps. Artbeads has the most beautiful colors when it comes to their Resin beads! But, I think the lavender color is my favorite right now! It's such a soft color and looks amazing when the sunlight hits it. 

I used Sterling Silver ball headpins and wirewrapped them to Sterling Silver lever back earwires and WAHLAH!...a pretty pair of Spring earrings! And very fitting since today is the official first day of Spring in the US! :)


Come back tomorrow (21st) to see my last pair of earrings celebrating Artbeads "The Beauty of Spring." And by the way...Artbeads is having a storewide Spring Fever Sale right now until March 23rd. "Thanks for reading!"


I participate with Artbeads.com blogging community, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received. Thank you.

4 comments :

brokenteepee said...

They are just perfect for Spring. I love the color combo!

Brenda. said...

Thank you miss Pricilla! :)

Regina said...

Enjoying your spring creations, so pretty, so feminine.

Brenda. said...

Thank you Regina! :)

*BLOG ARCHIVE*