Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Spring IS coming...Spring IS coming...

That's what I keep telling myself...Spring is right around the corner! I'm SO ready for some sunshine! How 'bout you? I love when Spring arrives, cause I can open a few windows, leave my doors open & get a nice breeze flowing through the house, listen to the birds and watch them build their nests in the birdhouses along my backyard fence, watch the squirrels come & go, and play in my flower gardens. And lastly, I can't wait to go outside, sit under my gazebo, and fondle.....opps...I meant play with my beads!! :P :D

But...while I'm waiting on Spring to arrive, here's my newest pair of earrings. I call them, "Spring Bouquet." They are made with clusters of white Pearls & Peridot gemstones cascading over gorgeous white Jasper teardrops. Very soft & feminine. You can find them in my etsy shop right here.

1 comment :

Orion Designs said...

Such a pretty combination of pearls and stones! Perfect for spring.

*BLOG ARCHIVE*