Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Part 3 • Artbeads • The Beauty of Spring

Here are my last jewelry pieces made with components from Artbeads celebrating "The Beauty of Spring."

These lil beauties are made with gorgeous light-yellow matte Resin butterflies hovering above Antique Silver Violet Fan leaves. The intricate details on the leaf charms are featured on the back side, as well as on the front. Very sturdy too! I beaded the butterflies on Sterling ball headpins and accented them with turquoise colored seed beads to blend in with the Turquoise Sterling earwires. I'm loving this style of the earwires!

I felt like they needed a bit more, so I wirewrapped & attached turquoise Czech Glass lilies to the front of the fan leaves. I've never made an earring design such as this one, but I do enjoy making out-of-the-ordinary stuff. They turned out really feminine & girly, and I think they would look beautiful with an Easter outfit. 

These last earrings are a simple, but pretty design. I was going to use Sterling Silver, but found the pink & amber color of the Zcech Glass lilies looked better with Antique Copper, which is one of my favorite materials to work with! I used my own Antique Copper ball headpins & findings, along with the Amethyst gems. The flower outline charms are from Artbeads. They have a really pretty Antique Copper finish to them!

I had a lot of fun making Spring designs with Artbeads components! I'm very impressed with all the Resin beads (I see more of them in my future! lol) and I love the variety of Glass beads they offer. All in all, every item I used was of high quality, and I would recommend Artbeads to all jewelry makers and crafters. "Thanks so much for reading and commenting on my Beauty of Spring jewelry pieces!"


I participate with Artbeads.com blogging community, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received. Thank you.

4 comments :

Regina said...

Just lovely, love the butterfly earrings.

Brenda. said...

Thank you so much Regina! :)

DVArtist said...

Really nice earrings and ohhh so full of spring.
Nicole/Beadwright

Orion Designs said...

I love those open flower charms and the way you used them. All 3 pairs of earrings are lovely!

*BLOG ARCHIVE*