Monday, February 8, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Psst...pearlized glass hearts ♥ ♥ ♥

Sorry I'm a few days late from my last post. That thing called "life" just keeps getting in the way of my beading! LOL! 
Now...on to these very lovely heart beads from Artbeads. These Pearlized Glass Hearts are Pressed Czech Glass Beads with the beading hole running from top to bottom. They have a gorgeous pearl luster to them and are just the right size (6mm) to make heads turn twice!

 
These are a beautiful Amethyst color...
 
and these are Caramel Rose with just the right tint of rose.

Both colors blend perfectly on these new Antique Copper filigree earrings!
I love the old charm feel of these earrings! Instead of using regular jump rings, I jazzed them up a little with part of some Antique Copper Circle Link Chain and hung them from my handmade Antique Copper earwires. I'm still trying to think of a name for them, so if you have any ideas, please post them. A big "THANK YOU" in advance! And also, many thanks to Artbeads for their awesome products!

Please tune in tomorrow to see my very last jewelry piece made with Valentine's Day beads & components from Artbeads.com.


I participate with Artbeads.com blogging community, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received. Thank you.

2 comments :

Michelle Mach said...

Very sweet earrings!

Regina said...

This is beautiful!

*BLOG ARCHIVE*