Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Valentine Themed Beads & Findings

I received my package from Artbeads a few days ago, and I'm so happy to be sharing it with all of you! I've already made 2 pairs of earrings, just finished a necklace, and have another necklace in the works. If all goes right, meaning if I get all my pics taken & edited by this Monday, I'll be blogging them on Tuesday. ;)

 
So, here are all the lovelies I received. Hopefully, the package labels are easy to read. The Red Heart Pendant with Yellow Stars is one of Artbead's newest line of Stoneware Pendants. The quality is outstanding, and it makes a gorgeous focal for a necklace! I paired the Hill Tribe Flower Stamped Star Drop with it. The tiny pearl-looking heart beads are Glass Pearlized Hearts. I got them in Amethyst, Dark Olive, and Caramel Rose. I see more of these in my future! lol The key charms are Sterling Silver Key to Heart Charms, and they are adorable! The heart & flower spacer beads are really cute! Each set is Antique Silver.


Here's a closer look at the Copper Heart Pendant. The raised spiral design really adds to the uniqueness of it! It has 2 loops on each side of the back for stringing. The Copper Oval Chain matches it perfectly!


The Sterling Silver heart-shaped Peace Sign Post earrings are SO cute!  Peace signs & hearts are two of my favorite things, so choosing these was not hard at all! :D


These Sterling Silver Heart Links are so versatile! You can make earrings with them, use them to accent a necklace or bracelet design or part of a focal piece. The beads above are Blue Tiger Eye Flower Petals, and they are even more striking in person!


Here's a closer look at them. They are 13x8mm, and they string from the top, side to side.

I just love creating with Artbead's stuff! Each package I receive is always a delight! If you're looking for Valentine themed items, check out their beautiful Valentine's Day Beads & Components.

Thanks for reading! Come back soon to see what I've created with my stash from Artbeads!

Disclosure: I participate with Artbead's blogging community, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received. Thanks!

1 comment :

Regina said...

Looking forward to your creations! love the Copper heart.

*BLOG ARCHIVE*