Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

A Watercolor Sonata

Check out this beautifully designed focal glass bead featured on one of my newest bracelets! It's official name is, "Czech Glass Turquoise/Gaspeite Mix w/ Picasso Grooved Rectangle" and it's one of many available at Artbeads.



I purchased the Antique Copper oval link rollo chain from Artbeads, and I love the way it accents the focal. I came up with the title of the bracelet because this gorgeous Czech Glass bead reminds me of a picture painted with green, yellow & turquoise watercolors. 



When you turn it over, you can see more of the grooved patterns blended with turquoise, yellow & green. It's doubly appealing with the gorgeous colors on both sides of it, and I love that you can wear it both ways!


Here is the completed bracelet. I attached a few of my own findings; a Jade gemstone & two crystals with a Copper moon charm for some added flair. To see more of my bracelet, click here.
To see more of my handmade jewelry & other new listings, go to my etsy shop.




Many thanks to Arbeads for giving me the opportunity to create a beautiful piece with their lovely Czech Glass Grooved Rectangle beads!


Disclosure: I participate with Artbead's blogging community, therefore, I receive products free of charge in return for honest reviews. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the product received. Thank you.

No comments :

*BLOG ARCHIVE*