Monday, January 25, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

♥ ♫ ♥ Valentine's Day Sale ♥ ♫ ♥

Valentine's Day is getting closer, and if you're looking for jewelry gifts, why not buy handmade this year, and check out my shop. I'm having a shopwide sale! Get 25% off each and every jewelry piece in my shop. Just pay as normal, and I will refund the savings to your paypal account. Easy peasy, and you get a quality gift, handmade with the utmost care. Here are a few new pieces recently listed to my etsy shop and are included in my Valentine's Sale.


 
♥ Sale Price ♥ $31.50 


   
♥ Sale Price ♥ $16.50

 
 ♥ Sale Price ♥ $23.25

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations.Thank you for sharing.Wish you all the best.

Cheers!!!
Send gifts to India,Value Money|Valentine Gift Ideas Hyderabad

Diamonds Rings said...

Nice!! I have checked all contents of your blog; they all are so attractive and gorgeous, but that one you posted is pretty well.

*BLOG ARCHIVE*