Monday, November 17, 2008

Pin It

Widgets

Perfect Autumn Day

Okay...considering my husband was recently laid off, the economy being bad, and my chronic pain.....today is a rare day for me. I actually feel good today! Maybe because it's a beautiful Autumn day or maybe the planets are aligned just right....or maybe it's both. Regardless, I feel good!
This is one of my new pieces, and I just love it! I usually don't comment on my own work, but I can't help myself. I love the way the crystals fall above the gorgeous glass leaf! You can see more photos at *The Jewelry Box.* I have to mention the leaf was made by a very talented friend of mine, Deronda. I really admire her awesome talent! You can check out more of Deronda's pretties at *Deronda Designs.* I'm off to enjoy this perfect day! :))

1 comment :

Orion Designs said...

I'm so glad you had a great day! Is it really still autumn somewhere? Why am I blanketed in snow???
LOL,
Vicki

*BLOG ARCHIVE*